TWC Email is a messaging service provided by Internet service provider Time Warner Cable. If you are using this ISP, you probably have a TWC email account, which you can access through webmail (a browser) or using an email client. Now, there are many email clients you can consider for TWC email, but when it comes to using the email on your Android smartphone, you have an obvious choice in the default email app of the phone. If you have recently purchased a new Android smartphone and now, you want to set up your TWC email on the same, then there is a whole process for that. Find out what that process is along with other useful information in the section below.
How to set up TWC Email for Android?
If you want to access your TWC Webmail account on your Android device, the necessary settings you need to know are listed below.
- On your Android smartphone, you need to find and open the Email app.
- Enter your TWC email address and then, tap “Next”.
- Select “Personal (POP3)” and then, tap “Next”.
- Enter your TWC email password and then, tap “Next”.
- Type in the parameters of the incoming server
- Username: Your full email address with @ boston.twc.com is included at the end. (Replace Boston with the name of the city you are living in)
- Password: Your TWC webmail password.
- Server: pop-server.boston.twc.com (this varies depending on your location)
- Port: 110
- Security Type: None
After entering all the information, you will have to enter the values in the settings for the outgoing server.
- Server: smtp-server.boston.twc.com (domain varies depending on location).
- Port: 587 (can also be 25)
- Security Type: None
- Require sign-in: Yes
- Username: Enter your full TWC email address
- Password: Your TWC e-mail password.
- Tap on the “Next” option and then, tap “Next” again.
- Then, you need to type in your name in the “Your name” field. This name is what people will see after receiving emails from you.
- Tap on “Next” and that will conclude the setup process of TWC email.
In case, the aforementioned settings fail to work, then you can try the below-mentioned server settings.
- Incoming server: pop-server.twc.com
- Outgoing server: smtp-server.twc.com
After configuring your TWC email on your Android device, you will be able to access your TWC email account easily. In case, you come across any issue in sending and/or receiving emails, then you will have to check whether the internet is working properly on your smartphone or not. If the internet is working fine, then check the email settings again because it has to be the email settings that might be creating the problem. If possible, you should configure your email again, but be more cautious this time around. If you are unable to identify the problem in your configured email account, then you should consider taking the help of experts.
Note: Learn how to login to other email with the help of our latest post! check out our website post for TWC Webmail Login .