Time Warner Cable email service is among the best mail service providers that integrate efficiently on Android devices. However, from the last few weeks, some users are getting problem in connecting the TWC on android devices.
- When they try to send or receive the email, they find a connectivity error message on the screen.
- If you are getting the same problem on your Android device, then you will find the solution in this post.
- All you need to do is change a few settings on your TWC email.
Why the connectivity problem occurs?
The reason being the section of the account needs some changes or there is a need to do some changes in the IMAP or POP server. Some users have tried to solve this problem from their end but do not conclude.
How to send emails during this problem?
- From the email option, click on ‘Add an account’.
- Over to ‘General settings’ and enter details like name, address, password, and gender.
- While entering the information, it must be noted that the way of entering the information varies from the device model to the model.
- Enter the email address of your TWC account. If you don’t know the address, you can enter TWC.com after @ symbol followed by ‘Forgot username’.
- Once you have added the email address of your TWC account, you will be prompted to enter the password.
- After entering details in both the fields, select the server from the list given. Select either POP3 or IMAP for the selected account.
- After selecting the server, enter the email server address in the incoming server field and it will be in the form pop-servr.TWC.com. The address must be followed by the country code. You need to make sure that the code entered for your country is correct.
- After entering the incoming server address details, you need to enter the port number which is 110 for TWC.
- After this, you will have to select the security type for the same servers. Select ‘None’.
While the incoming settings are configured, there is a need to change the outgoing email settings.
- The steps to change the outgoing email settings are almost the same as that of changing the incoming. You need to enter mobile.smtp.TWC.com in the outgoing server address field.
- After this, select the port number and set it to 25. This number will work almost all times.
- The final step is to set the SSL option. You must turn off this option for outgoing server address settings as well.
Once you are done with the changes, try sending the email from the Android device and check if the problem of connectivity has been resolved or not. If you can send the email but find a problem in receiving it, then contact the experts.
If you need any help regarding TWC Email Login, visit our website!